Countdown to Crowne2Crowne
CROWNE2CROWNE CYCLE CLASSIC
58km CHARITY RIDE FROM
CROWNE PLAZA NEWCASTLE TO
CROWNE PLAZA HUNTER VALLEY
supporting the Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service
Includes breakfast, your ride, rest stops and lunch!
Return bus transfer to Newcastle $20. (BUS is FULLY BOOKED)
Partners/ family can join in for lunch at Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley for $25 (with $10 being donated to Westpac Rescue Helictoper Service) includes a hot bbq lunch buffet.
Please note a few important timings for the start of the day below:
- A light breakfast at Crowne Plaza Newcastle from 6.30am
- Pre-ride briefing at 7.30am
- First group of riders to marshall at start line 7.40am (experienced riders) for 7.45am departure
- 2nd & 3rd group to follow after experienced riders
- Riders to come to the registration table on the morning to sign in and to confirm we have all the required details.
- Final course route will be shared closer to the day.
- Don’t forget to bring some coins for the raffle on day!
For further information contact: Lisa Doppler 0439381118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We had a great time. I have been on a number of organised rides over the past 15 years and I would have to say that the Crowne to Crowne is the best of all the rides. The people were extremely friendly...it was for a good cause... and the Crowne was extremely generous in supplying something to eat before and after the event. I would genuinely encourage you to advertise the ride in the future, even if it was just some flyers and to contact the local media. It is amazing how people will get behind a good cause. This weekend I am off to Melbourne to cycle the Around the Bay in a Day because it is for a good cause and I enjoy cycling! Please extend my thanks to all who assisted at the Crowne!